5 Reasons: Rode Microphones
Whether you’re recording audio at a sit-down interview or trying to record background audio at a State Football game, Rode microphones are the way to go. Attach a microphone to your camera, phone, shirt, or set up a studio and start recording.
We believe Rode microphones will greatly benefit anyone who uses one. Here are 5 reasons why you should invest in a Rode:
- Outstanding Audio Quality – They work with users to find the best options for the recording they’re doing, so you get the benefit of other people’s experience.
- Durable – Everything Rode makes feels like it will last forever. A big selling point when you’re on the road with equipment or it gets handled by multiple people.
- Good price – Factor in the quality of build and performance, and you can’t go wrong.
- Variety – Rode does extensive testing for different products in different situations. Their “sound booth” on their website lets you hear subtle differences in the mics.
- Easy to use: Plug-in and play – There isn’t much to figure out with a Rode mic. Have the right cable, plug it in, record. Easy peasy, lemon squeezy.
Find out more about Rode and buy yours HERE